Thursday, September 29, 2011

Inspiration

It is almost 9.30.11. That means 16 days until I leave on my trip. I am trying to plan all of my last minute arrangements. Dogs to the vet, bills paid, enough money saved that I won't have to smuggle Ramen Noodles in my suitcase instead of socks... The normal kind of things.  While surfing the internet and procrastinating perfectly normal homework assignments (and that massive test...) I stumbled upon (literally! @ www.stumbleupon.com) this amazing video.  I watched it three times because it was so fantastic.  I am both envious and partially in love with this guy (so you know him forward him my email -wink-wink-).  What a great, inspirational, and genuine video.  I am going to post it here and I hope that you all watch it (at least once) and understand a little bit of the wanderlust that grips my soul, and hopefully inspires you to Move!

No comments:

Post a Comment